How much does a professional end of tenancy cleaning cost in Hounslow?
If you are moving in or out of your home and need a thorough deep clean why don’t you ask for our fixed price service? Our end of tenancy cleaners in Hounslow is carried out by dedicated mobile teams who specialize in these detailed cleaning jobs.
The teams are equipped with all the necessary bio-degradable chemicals, tools, and the latest cleaning equipment so they can blitz properties of shapes and sizes. We understand how important it for you is to have the property professionally cleaned and checked out.
We’ve put together a detailed checklist that reflects the cleanliness requirements demanded by major national UK letting agents, and which our team supervisors strictly adhere to at all times. We have carried out tens of thousands of these jobs in Hounslow and London so we know how to please landlords.
Our end of tenancy cleaning service in Hounslow checkout cleaners has been delivering outstanding service to our Hounslow clients. We realize that only a fantastic outcome will make your landlord happy, so we guarantee that the job will be completed successfully. We also don’t provide a low-cost end of tenancy cleaning in Hounslow that would leave you out of pocket. We do an excellent job, and we don’t quit until you are fully satisfied with the final result.
Isn’t it true that you ought to get your tenancy deposit back? That is an excellent issue. First and foremost, we do not charge by the hour for our post-tenancy check-out clean; instead, a fixed price per job is quoted at the time of booking.
Over the phone, we will collect details about your home and offer a quote for the entire job. We need as much information as possible from you in order to have a reliable quote – for example, 1)size of the property (number of rooms, bathrooms/WCs/shower rooms); 2) type of flooring;
3) are there any conservatories; 4) condition of the property (a neglected rental dwelling will take much longer than the average tenanted flat, apartment, or house); 5) usable parking space; 6) any additional services needed, such as steam carpet cleaning, external window cleaning, etc.
Your best bet is to call 07397666008 for more info and a quote. The only reason we ask you to do so is so that you can clean inside your refrigerator/freezer. To prevent any misunderstandings about your rental agreement’s responsibilities as a homeowner, keep the fridge and/or freezer clean. As a result, the answer to your question is yes, you must defrost the appliance(s).
Our mobile teams come with all of the requisite technical materials and equipment. You only need to have access to your rented house, as well as running water and electricity. Our workers will start working as soon as they wake up, typically around 7 a.m. Our teams can work late but starting can be no later than 5 pm. There can be an exception to the 5 pm start rule depending on your circumstances.
What we don’t want to do is make noise when your neighbors want to have a quiet night in. Make sure the start time for your move-out cleaning service is appropriate for your residence.
Yes, absolutely! However, you run the risk of losing a significant portion of your security deposit if the landlord takes it back. Although it might seem to be a simple task, a change of tenancy cleaning at the end of your tenant’s lease is a comprehensive and extensive job that may include the use of equipment and cleaning materials not for sale in the supermarket.
Remember that the letting agent would have hired a competent inventory clerk to conduct the inspection of your property. Aren’t these guys meticulous? Is your security deposit worth the cost of hiring a skilled cleaning service to clean up at the end of your lease? Yes, absolutely!
Great Value Hounslow House Cleaners
We do not charge by the hour as many of our competitors do for their cheap end of tenancy cleaning in Hounslow but offer a fixed price for the completion of all tasks in our checklist. We get the job done!
In fact, when you pay an hourly rate you end up paying more as this kind of cleaning service is very labor intensive – a single property could take a whole day to clean.
By charging a fixed Tenancy Clean price we offer a transparent service where you always know what you will be paying. We eliminate the risk of half-completed jobs and overspent budgets.
Please note that our End of lease clean price does not include professional carpet cleaning. This needs to be booked separately. Guaranteed Inventory Inspection Pass or We Will Re-Clean for Free
Book your post tenancy clean with us and you can rest assured that every square inch of your property will be professionally cleaned and polished. Don’t forget that our service is fully guaranteed and insured – if you are not entirely happy with our work then we’ll come back and rectify any concerned areas free of charge.
Call rmkcleaning.co.uk now and book peace of mind with a recommended full house deep clean company!
Why Choose RM&K Cleaning for End of Tenancy Cleaning in Hounslow?
- Experienced house cleaners
- Devoted mobile teams
- Fixed price
- Fully assembled – we bring all we need for the job Service is guaranteed, and you remain within the budget. Clean for a pre-inventory check the next day or on short notice
- Assured return of the tenancy deposit*
- Your rented property is insured up to £5m including Treatment Risk (unlike cheaper competitors who skip this important detail)
- Comprehensive letting agents’ approved checklist
*We guarantee the cleaning requirement of your assured shorthold tenancy agreement
What Does the Best Professional Cleaning in Hounslow Include?
- Dusting light fixtures and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fireplace surround, and radiators Do you want to see any photos? See our photo gallery of tenancy clean-ups.
- All light furniture must be relocated, and carpets must be vacuumed. Skirting boards should be dusted.
- Lift mattresses and clean underneath them.
- All other floors to be washed using the correct type of cleaning materials.
- Scrub all glass surfaces (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames, etc.) with a window cleaner in Hounslow.
- Internal window cleaning is needed. Wipe off the window sills.
- Clean all doors and the tops of doors. The doorknobs would be polished.
- Trash should be removed from drawers and shelves (newspapers, magazines, etc.) and telephone directories should be maintained and placed neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old foodstuff, carrier bags, etc., and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove limescale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned, and polished.
- Clean the oven internally and externally to remove all built-up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost the refrigerator removing all grime, mildew, and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean the dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned, and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned, and polished (mold growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath, basin, taps, shower, and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried, and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitized. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning service in Hounslow can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.